Novel Odor Training Aid (NOTA)
By providing the Novel Odor Training Aid (NOTA) in the Training Aid Delivery Device (TADD) Containment System, we’ve created a best-in-class canine training aid kit that:
- delivers precise odor concentrations
- mitigates odor cross-contamination
- preserves the integrity of the odor extends the shelf- and service-life of the NOTA.
Tetracore has supported K9 and animal programs for 15+ years in support of Foreign Governments, Federal and State Agencies and continues to enhance our capability. The NOTA system does not use a scent found in natural environments. The system has been tested extensively with State and Federal Agencies.
Product Insert and Instructions
- Discrimination of SARS-CoV-2 Infected Patient Samples by Detection Dogs: a Proof of Concept (2021)
- A Randomized Cross-Over Trial Comparing the Effect of Intramuscular Versus Intranasal Naloxone Reversal of Intravenous Fentanyl on odor detection in Working Dogs (2019)
- Chemical and canine analysis as complimentary techniques for the identification of active odors of the invasive fungus, Raffaelea lauricola